Creative Director for Web Design (014-14)
3D Systems, a fast-growing 3D content to print company, needs creative and professional website strategy, design, user experience and search engine optimization (SEO) services. We are seeking a talented, hardworking Web Designer, experienced as a Creative Director or Web Project Manager, to work closely with our team of website designers and programmers to help handle our increasing volume of company websites, lead web consolidation efforts and establish our company as a leader in web design, user experience, SEO results. We are looking for an innovative and creative leader who can consistently update our web strategy, content and design standards to reflect our brand strategy.
- Designing and developing website content, consolidating existing web properties effectively and keeping marketing goals and deadlines in mind
- Translate marketing and branding strategies into effective web design and function
- Must be fluent in Adobe Photoshop
- An ability to turn design and content strategy into web pages using Drupal, CSS and PHP and SEO friendly web development code.
Education and Training:
Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Fine Arts or related field or equivalent; visual design and web training required.
- 7-10 years successful experience in web design with excellent online creative skills and proven skills in Drupal, HTML, CSS and PHP.
- Talent and passion for design, web UX and responsive design with excellent knowledge of all other relevant design tools
- Knowledge of SEO as it relates to web design / web development / web programming
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must enjoy working in a close team environment but be the leader and think independently
- Ability to take the initiative in problem-solving, lead change management and provide constant benchmarks for leading web properties
- Have good organizational and time management skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate well, graphically, verbally and written
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO OR LINKS TO WEBSITES THAT THEY HAVE DESIGNED OR DEVELOPED.