Software Developer/IT Support (070-14)
The role of software developer/IT support is a diverse position that supports the production of filament for 3D printing. This position will be located at our Barberton, OH facility.
- Maintain and update production software
- Monitor and maintain hardware and servers to ensure minimal downtime
- Inspect process monitoring data to ensure it is accurate for quality assurance/control.
- Provide continual training for users and search for innovative ways to increase productivity.
Education and Training:
2 or 4-year degree in computer science, information technology or related field
2-5 years related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- PHP programming
- MySql administration
- Ability to create and run SQL queries
- Microsoft Office VBA scripting – specifically Access
- Visual Basic scripting
- Network hardware/software – (ESXi knowledge a plus)
- Good documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work with and train end users as needed
- Working knowledge of Linux
- PLC programming
- VPN software such as OpenVPN and Cisco
- Ability to visualize command structures and work a variety of specialized equipment
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Java a plus