SOFTWARE ENGINEER : (MAC/iOS DEVELOPER)
Education & Training:
- B.E/BTech in Computers/ Information Technology.
- 4-6 years
- Experience in Objective-C / Objective-C++ in developing applications on Mac/iOS platforms.
- Understanding of MVC architecture and ability to come up with quick UIs for prototype projects, to demonstrate the product.
- Development of at least one App end to end from requirement gathering to development to unit testing to support.
- Ability to troubleshoot/fix bugs in existing code.
- Strong experience in multi-threading.
- Experience working with native C++ and using wrappers to communicate to and fro from Objective-C.
- Experience with connection protocols from Mac/iOS ( Wifi, Bluetooth and USB )
- Knowledge of design patterns and given a chance should create a design from zero.
- Experience in developing OpenGL (E.S) applications