Designed for 24/7 use, laboratories can boost same-day cycle times, reduced lead times and diminished costs for high ROI. Delivering new levels of productivity, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus adjusts to the cadence of your models production workflow with few hours to full day batches.
Optimize labor costs and save on remakes—the MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes. Cleaning can be done without manual labor by simply melting wax away from even the tightest spaces which preserves the finest details and delivers the smoothest surfaces. No hand scraping, high pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements. Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint® print client software, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus printer efficiently delivers high fidelity dental models, in your office/lab environment.
Print Precision Dental Models in Your Lab
About this printer
- Prosthodontic models production
- Thermoforming models production
- Get more models faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- High fidelity dental models for perfect fit
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Advanced material performance for dental models production
- Designed for your office/lab environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (294 x 211 x 144 mm)
- High precision, high contrast VisiJet M2R-TN material
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
Materials for this PrinterThe VisiJet M2R-TN material is ideal to produce high precision prosthodontic and thermoforming models in a tan color, for easy detail visualization.
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingPrepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System's plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
A new level of management in 3D production3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.