Print high fidelity 100% RealWax™ micro-detail, precision patterns for reliable metal casting performance and results. Up to 10X faster print speed and over 2.5X larger build volume than similar class printers deliver high output capacity.
The ProJet MJP® 3600W and 3600W Max generate 100% RealWax micro-detail, high fidelity precision metal casting patterns for high capacity production, without tooling time, costs and geometric limitations, for reliable and repeatable direct casting efficiency.
About this printer
- Pre-series and series production of jewelry metal pieces
- Customized jewelry metal pieces manufacturing
- Figurines, replicas, collectibles and art pieces
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine features definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- High performance casting waxes
- Compatible with your office environment
- Low part cost and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 298 x 185 x 203 mm (11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Choose the ProJet MJP 3600W or 3600W Max depending on your build volume/resolution requirements
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the 3D Sprint® software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingPrepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System's plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
Interested in purchasing this printer?
You Might Also Be Interested In
Figure 4 Jewelry
Ultra-fast and affordable 3D printing solution for jewelry design and manufacturing workflows