Produce end-use 3D printed thermoplastic and composite parts with a high level of impact resistance, surface finish and precision, and with a broad range of available materials.
With its combination of production speed, high throughput and capacity, and excellent part quality, the sPro 140, produces robust 3D printed end-use parts up to 550 mm length or large amounts of parts, nested in the full 22 x 22 x 18 in (550 x 550 x 460 mm) build volume. This SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) 3D printer produces durable parts for a multitude of applications such as housings, machinery components, complex end-use parts such as ducting, functional test parts and assemblies, as well as healthcare products and tools.
About this printer
- Impact-resistant, durable parts
- Engine housings and other protective covers
- Jigs and fixtures
- Reduced weight production parts
- Knobs, handles, and other dashboard/interior parts
- Machinery components
- Lightweight ductwork
- Small to medium run manufacturing
- Healthcare devices and tools manufacturing
- Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster
- Easily print any design without using supports or post-processing
- Integrated printer and material solution with expert application support
- Lower cost of ownership with high throughput and capacity
- Superior living hinges, snap-fit and other mechanical joints
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 22 x 22 x 18 in (550 x 550 x 460 mm)
- A broad range of DuraForm production-grade nylon 11, nylon 12 and reinforced materials
- High throughput, high capacity printer
- Automated 3D part nesting
- 3D Sprint® additive manufacturing software support as a virtual environment
- Open material architecture – flexible print parameters
Materials for this PrinterProduce tough, durable parts from a range of production-grade nylon materials. Choose from tough, impact and fatigue-resistant nylon 11 materials or strong, medical-grade, or flame-retardant capable nylon 12 thermoplastics and filled nylons.
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingBring increased productivity and quality to your SLS production process with this exclusive additive manufacturing software with tools for file preparation, automatic 3D nesting, quality checks for pre-build verification, and efficient build planning.