Download SLS eBook & Material Guide
In unnotched Izod impact strength testing to ASTM standards, this new material did not break!
Watch the video.
Video - DuraForm ProX EX NAT Impact Test
View the SLS Materials Guide to Find the Material for You
Learn about available SLS materials, their properties, available colors and printer compatibility at a glance.
- Short run production of durable plastic parts
- Consumer goods, electrical housings and enclosures, sporting equipment, etc.
- Vehicle instrument panels and components
- Snap-fits and living hinges
- Automotive bumpers and grille assemblies
- Exhaust and duct systems
Resistant to fuel and oil, DuraForm ProX EX NAT is perfect for automotive applications, including crash tests and stress simulations. This durable white nylon delivers tough, complex parts that rival injection molded ABS and polypropylene without the delay and cost of tooling.
Learn more by downloading the Selective Laser Sintering eBook today!
Expand your manufacturing capabilities with SLS production-grade materials and experience real customer examples and success stories.
A 3D Systems specialist will be available to answer your questions.