103rd AAOMS Annual Meeting, Scientific Sessions and Exhibition
Held in conjunction with the Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CAOMS)
Ensuring Our Future through Wellness and Diversity
The 2021 AAOMS Annual Meeting will be offered in-person and online. For professional staff this year, a limited number of in-person education sessions are planned with a more robust program online.
At the conclusion of the AAOMS Annual Meeting, participants should be able to:
- Identify emerging issues and trends in oral and maxillofacial surgery to be on the forefront of research and innovation.
- Apply knowledge while increasing competencies by participating in distinctive educational formats to support complex concepts in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Demonstrate for all members of the OMS team the various evidence-based approaches and treatments applicable in oral and maxillofacial surgery while fostering interprofessional collaboration in practice to improve patient outcomes.
- Discover support, guidance and leadership opportunities in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery through networking with peers and mentors.
- Cite opportunities to gain insight into and enhance wellness and diversity in practice and the specialty.
Register Now and Join 3D Systems, booth #423 to learn about Personalized Healthcare Solutions and our Point of Care Solutions.