Australia's premier Advanced Manufacturing and Machine Tool Exhibition.
3D Systems is leading the Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing
With more than 30 years of partnering with customers, offering industry-leading 3D printers, innovative materials, advanced software and services, 3D Systems transforms existing factory lines into advanced manufacturing environments. We are enabling the Factory of the Future by:
- Integrating additive with subtractive technology enabling mixed factory environments
- Scaling to new levels of productivity with in line automated integrated post processing capabilities
- Ensuring consistent levels of repeatable quality outcomes
- Streamlining and customizing manufacturing workflows with comprehensive engineering software portfolio in traditional, additive, or mixed manufacturing environment
Come visit us at Austech and learn how to integrate additive with traditional manufacturing, how to scale industrial additive manufacturing and how to streamline engineering and manufacturing workflows with our software solutions.
3D Systems On Demand, Your Trusted Parts Manufacturer
3D Systems On Demand delivers the technologies, processes, tools and expertise to quickly translate your designs into manufactured parts. We offer rapid prototyping, functional prototyping, fully realistic appearance models, and low-volume manufacturing using a full range of proven capabilities. This includes additive manufacturing, cast urethane, CNC machining, injection molding, metal-die casting, sheet metal fabrication, and expert finishing. Customers rely on our engineers to help speed time-to-market, access the widest range of processes and materials across our facilities worldwide. Find out how we can turn your design concepts into stunning reality.
"Clients are amazed by the quality of the model because they don't understand how it was made so quickly and realistically. It's some kind of magic for them."
3D Systems On Demand can deliver all of these benefits:
- Perfectly mimic quality, aesthetics and details of real products
- Flexibility to produce models all sizes and complexities
- Create fully functional models to life-like standards
- Access to a wide range of 3D printing materials and processes, augmented by traditional production processes
- Craftsmanship to create any type of finish and match any Pantone color.