3D Systems’ Figure 4 technology is a scalable additive manufacturing solution that offers a single workflow from prototyping to production. Figure 4 delivers injection molded quality parts without the time or expense of tooling, and makes it possible to go directly from CAD to manufacturing to produce parts at any volume.
In this webinar, join 3D Systems’ advanced application engineer Patrick Dunne and production specialist Tracy Beard as they explain the breakthroughs in additive manufacturing, machine architecture, and materials science that have converged to enable a fast and direct path to production. More than just theory, this webinar will feature real-world projects made faster and more cost-effective through the use of Figure 4 technology.
- The evolution of direct digital production and 3D Systems Figure 4 technology
- Benefits for manufacturers and business drivers for Figure 4
- Customer perspectives and results
Learn from our experts:
Patrick Dunne, VP, Advanced Application Engineer
- Over 15 years of experience in additive manufacturing and advanced applications development and engineering with 3D Systems, Brontes Technologies, and BMW.
Tracy Beard, Director, Operations, 3D Systems On Demand
- Over 35 years of experience in prototyping and 19 years of experience in 3D printing, with expertise in SLA, SLS and Figure 4 additive manufacturing technologies, as well as CNC programming, quality control, and cast urethane.