Join 3D Systems to learn about 3D printing in Boston!
We are thrilled to be hosting a customer open house event on November 21st, 2019 in Boston. Take some time off work to relax and learn more about what is new at 3D Systems and with additive manufacturing applications!
We invite you to stop by Thursday, November 21st any time between 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm to have a beer on us and see our latest technology innovations and solutions for yourself. Along with our full range of materials, printing, software and on-demand offerings, we will be showcasing 8 new materials that we recently launched on our Figure 4 3D printing platform.
This unique opportunity allows for one on one time with our highly knowledgeable application specialists and engineers who will be on hand to answer your questions and provide solutions to your unique challenges. You'll also be able to meet with our authorized partners, CAD BLU and TEC, Inc.
Registration is required to attend but the event is free of charge. Food and drinks will be provided. We would look forward to seeing you in Boston!
Showing at the Event:
- Learn about the (8) new materials we recently launched which can be printed on our Figure 4 technology platform – a scalable 3D production solution
- View materials and parts from the easy to setup and operate MJP ProJet 2500 series – perfect for design to part prototyping validation
- Experience 3D production capabilities including Metals, Stereolithography (SLA), and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Take part in one-on-one demos with our software experts to see how Geomagic®, GibbsCAM®, Cimatron®, or 3DXpert™ can streamline your business activities
- Discover how 3D Systems On Demand can deliver the technologies, processes, tools, and expertise to quickly translate your designs into manufactured parts
Attend one of our specialized classroom sessions to learn more about specific technologies or capabilities:
- Applications / Materials covering both prototyping & production use models (12:30 PM to 1:30 PM)
- 3D Printing Design for Additive Manufacturing plus Geomagic Control X™ software for metrology (3:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
We are excited to show you how 3D Systems digital workflows can help you meet your manufacturing challenges.