There is no denying that many mold makers are being challenged these days. From employees working remotely, to changes in demand patterns, to disruptions in supply chains, mold makers must adjust to the new realities imposed by the global pandemic. Forward-thinking toolmakers can find opportunities to improve processes for long-term benefits.
Watch this webinar, presented by Cimatron product manager Uri Shakked, to learn about five things you can do to rise to the challenge across all aspects of mold design and manufacturing. Primary topics include:
- Capture and distribute your company know-how and standards.
- Convert your expert’s best practices into reusable standards and templates.
- Automate common mold-making tasks with software that anticipates your next move.
- Eliminate errors and shorten the engineering cycle with ongoing analysis and real-time feedback.
- Think outside the box with various manufacturing technologies.
Meet the Expert
Uri Shakked, Product Manager, Software
Uri Shakked is a product manager for software solutions for manufacturing at 3D Systems. He has over 30 years' experience working with customers, vendors, and partners on CAD/CAM and additive manufacturing workflows and solutions.