Register now to watch the webinar.
Additive manufacturing (AM) software enables AM processes, ensuring a successful print that matches the original design. While this may be sufficient when you print prototypes or low-volume quantities, moving to serial production requires focusing on optimization. When every cent counts, optimizing design, minimizing printing time and material usage, and shortening the design-to-manufacturing cycle is critical for your success. Learn how controlling every detail in the manufacturing process with AM software has a direct impact on your bottom line. Primary topics include:
- What you need to shift from prototyping AM to industrial AM
- The impact of part orientation on post-processing costs
- How to shorten print time without affecting print quality
- How to reduce material usage while maintaining design intent
- How to accommodate engineering changes quickly
- How to automate print preparation for a reduced design-to-manufacturing cycle
Meet the Expert
Maoz Barkai, 3DXpert Product Manager
Maoz Barkai has been the product manager for 3DXpert®, the all-in-one, integrated AM software by 3D Systems, since 2016. He has over 25 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. Maoz started his career designing parts and molds and has held various R&D and marketing positions in CAD/CAM software companies for over 20 years.