Register now to watch the webinar.
Additive manufacturing (AM) software enables AM processes, ensuring a successful print that matches the original design. While this may be sufficient when you are printing prototypes or low-volume quantities, shifting to serial production requires focusing on optimization. When every cent counts, optimizing design, minimizing printing time and material usage, and shortening the design-to-manufacturing cycle is critical for your success. Learn how controlling every detail in the manufacturing process with AM software has a direct impact on your bottom line. Primary topics include:
- What do you need in order to shift from prototyping AM to industrial AM?
- What is the impact of part orientation on post processing costs?
- Is it possible to shorten print time without hurting print quality?
- Can you save on material usage while maintaining design intent?
- How can you quickly accommodate to engineering changes?
- How to automate print preparations to shorten design to manufacturing cycle?
Meet the Expert
Maoz Barkai, Product Manager 3DXpert
Maoz Barkai is the product manager for 3DXpert, the all-in-one integrated additive manufacturing software by 3D Systems, with more than 25 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. Maoz started his career designing parts and molds and for more than 20 years he has been holding various R&D and marketing positions in CAD/CAM software companies. For the last four years he is the product manager for additive manufacturing software.