Join 3D Systems at Our Facility in Cary North Carolina
We are hosting an open house that will allow you to see our latest technologies and solutions up close and personal. We will have applications specialists and engineers on site to discuss your 3D Printing Applications or to introduce you to our newest breakthrough technologies.
Plan to stop by so you can see...
The power of 3D Systems Software Applications
- Experience Geomagic Design X 2019, the fastest and most powerful scan-to-CAD solution in the market.
- Optimize and lightweight your metal printed parts using lattice structures in 3DXpert (an integrated software solution for metal additive manufacturing).
- Experience the advantages conformal cooling can bring to your manufacturing process when utilizing Cimatron for mold design, or 3DXpert for design for additive manufacturing.
- See the power of D2P (Dicom to Print) in combination with Geomagic Freeform for 3D digital medical model creation.
- Ensure quality everywhere, with the comprehensive metrology toolset in Geomagic Control X.
- Discover how GibbsCAM 13 brings you even more productivity and capabilities to your CNC manufacturing.
3D Printing Material Choices and Design Considerations
- Learn about materials for production applications where your component must perform to specification in a harsh end-use environment.
- See how material + build parameters + build layout affect material properties and what this means for writing specifications for production applications.
- Avoid prototype and injection molding design traps that will cost you time and money by using material property knowledge.
The Latest in Printing Technologies
- Come see how 3D Systems technologies can transform your design process workflows and how they can impact your bottom line.
- From plastic to metal, or prototype to production, experience our newest innovations in additive manufacturing.
- See advanced applications including eggshell molding, light weighting, part count reduction, carbon fiber tooling, plating, room temperature vulcanization and many more.
The Capabilities of 3D Systems On Demand
- Learn how to quickly translate your designs into manufactured parts
- Find out how rapid prototyping, functional prototyping, fully realistic appearance models, and low-volume manufacturing can help your production
- See the results of using both additive and subtractive manufacturing services
- Speak to expert engineers about faster time-to-market
- Find out about the widest range of processes and materials across our facilities worldwide
Register now and join us for a light breakfast snack or lunch.
Learn more about 3D Systems materials
Join us for an in-depth discussion hosted by our Director of Materials Sales on the advantages of different materials that are best suited for the specialized requirements of the medical, automotive and aerospace/defense applications.