Join 3D Systems to learn about 3D printing solutions at Stewart-Haas Racing!
3D Systems Digital Manufacturing Series is hosting an open house event to discuss additive manufacturing applications! This private event will take place at the Stewart Haas Racing facility in Kannapolis, North Carolina on October 16th, 2019.
Join us any time from 8:30 AM through 5:00 PM to learn more about 3D Systems materials, printing, software, and on-demand additive manufacturing workflows. You will also have the chance to see the No. 10 3D Systems Ford Mustang racecar, tour the Stewart-Haas Racing facility, and hear first-hand how 3D Systems additive technology solutions have given Stewart-Haas Racing an edge on the track! Coffee and pastries will be provided in the morning and a free buffet lunch will be available in the afternoon.
Applications specialists and engineers from 3D Systems and Duncan Parnell will be on hand to give you the chance to see our latest technology innovations, answer your questions, and help solve your unique challenges.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the (8) new materials we recently launched which can be printed on our Figure 4 technology platform – a scalable 3D production solution
- View materials and parts from the easy to setup and operate MJP ProJet 2500 series – perfect for design to part prototyping validation
- Experience production capabilities including Metals, Stereolithography (SLA), and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Take part in one-on-one demos with our software experts to see how Geomagic®, GibbsCAM®, Cimatron®, or 3DXpert™ can streamline your business activities
- Discover how 3D Systems On Demand can deliver the technologies, processes, tools, and expertise to quickly translate your designs into manufactured parts
We are excited to show you how 3D Systems digital workflows can help you meet your manufacturing challenges.
Attend one of our specialized sessions to learn more about specific technologies or capabilities:
Duncan-Parnell is a turn-key additive manufacturing solutions provider, offering a wide range of products and services including the latest in 3D printers from 3D Systems, as well as scanners and in-house prototyping services. Our trained business development specialists will partner with you to customize a solution or printing workflow specific to your application.