Rapid Application Group (Broken Arrow, OK), a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, has experienced massive growth since it was founded 20 months ago. Starting with SLS and FDM 3D printers, Owner and CEO, Terry Hill, needed to determine how to continue to deliver customer parts without straining his finances. The release of the Figure 4 Standalone 3D printer was the solution to his challenge.
During this webinar you can learn:
- How Figure 4 can add value to your business
- Why six sigma repeatability is a standard that can now be applied to additive manufacturing
- When Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) can become a thing of the past
- How production-grade parts can be printed in less than a day
- Terry Hill, Owner/CEO, Rapid Application Group
- Scott Turner, Senior Researcher, 3D Systems
Join Terry as he describes the journey his company has travelled and how Figure 4 technology has enabled Rapid Application Group to double production capacity for plastic parts while delivering accuracy, repeatability and unprecedented ease-of-use for his team.