Catheter-based intra-cardiac echocardiography (ICE) is an imaging modality that provides meaningful, real-time anatomical peri-interventional guidance in treatment of structural heart disease and cardiac arrhythmias.
ICE is increasingly adopted to reduce radiation exposure during AF Ablation.
The ANGIO Mentor ICE Trainer module is designed for training on standard ICE view acquisition in a variety of pathologies, using a real modified ICE catheter handle in a didactic environment.
- Practice fluoroscopic positioning and manipulation of the ICE catheter
- Practice ICE standard view acquisition
- Practice advanced echo features as sepia color scheme, depth, gain contrast and freezing/snapshotting the echo image.
- Learn to interpret intracardiac hemodynamic flow using color doppler
- Variety of pathologies including ASD, thick superior limbus and aneurysmal septum
- 3D and cardiac cross section views
- Anatomical labels on echo assist in identifying cardiac structures