Cardio Basic Skills Module
This unique module allows cardiology residents to learn, practice and gain confidence in core cardiology catheterization skills, which are a part of cardiology training curricula. The tasks are built in a didactic, self-directed manner.
Each case allows the practice of a different skill required as part of basic cardiology training.
- To learn and practice a variety of core cardiology skills, including:
- Performing diagnostic aortography
- Inserting and operating an intra-aortic balloon pump (Exclusive for ANGIO Mentor)
- Performing left ventricular angiography
- Measuring ejection fraction