HYST Mentor Platform
State-of-the-Art Learning Tools
The HYST Mentor system setup maximizes the training benefits of high end simulation and a comprehensive educational solution.
A robust simulator design incorporates a high-end PC and 2 screens for simulation control and the procedural view, with a high precision haptic tracking device.
An Original Resectoscope
An adapted, original resectoscope is used to provide a complete simulation experience and to facilitate familiarization with hysteroscopic instruments. As in real life, the resectoscope features:
- In – and outlet valves for fluid handling
- Three virtual cameras: 0º, 12º and 30º for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including a focus wheel
- A passive working element for electro-surgery including a foot pedal for electrosurgical cutting and coagulation in simulated procedures
- An adapted scope with working channel is used in the hysteroscopic essential skills module and in the Essure module.
- An original hysteroscopic morcellator is provided with the morcellation module.