The most comprehensive hands-on training for the Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy. The module provides training in the key components of the procedure, coping with a variety of complications and determining the best approach to the procedure in real time.
- Includes the key steps of the procedure: Uterine manipulation, superior pedicle division, bladder mobilization, bilateral exposure and safe division of the uterine artery, colpotomy.
- Allows transperitoneal visualization of the ureters course as well as retroperitoneal dissection for ureters identification. Includes optional infrared ureters illumination.
- Both salpingo-oophorectomy and preservation of the adnexa may be performed.
- Includes variety of complications and emergency situations such as ureteral injuries, injury to the bladder, uterine artery, iliac vessels and superior pedicles bleeding.
- Provides with flexibility to determine the extent of mobilization of the bladder, identification of the correct dissection plane within the vesico-uterine peritoneal fold, and identification of the cervico-vaginal margin during colpotomy.
- Educational features include videos of the real procedure, step-by-step procedural guidance, anatomical 3D map and comprehensive objective performance metrics. Optional interactive visual indicators and on-screen messages guide the trainee through all procedure steps.
NEW: Proctor Mode
Enhances the training by enabling real-time intervention of the proctor during the procedure. The proctor can trigger injuries to vessels and limit the tool selection to resemble a tool malfunction. These capabilities are intended to evaluate the trainee’s decision-making and response to emergency situations.