U/S Mentor Platform
The U/S Mentor simulators offer state-of-the-art training tools for learning and training how to perform ultrasound examinations.
Training on the Ultrasound Mentor simulator provides a true-to-life experience, using emulated ultrasound probes for transthoracic, transabdominal, transesophageal and transvaginal procedures.
The platform includes an innovative all-in-one computer with large high definition multi-touch screen. The configuration is enhanced by a wireless keyboard, a wireless mouse and a foot switch for simple, convenient user operation.
NEW – TEE EXPRESS
A compact and affordable platform for Trans Esophageal Echocardiography (TEE) training.
Trans Esophageal Echocardiography (TEE) is gaining popularity in the echo field in the past few years but it is still considered challenging for training.
The TEE Express runs the U/S Mentor TEE module and offers the same cases and features in a cost-effective and lightweight solution. It allows conducting a comprehensive TEE examination
A first ever 3D virtual training platform for ultrasound guided interventions. Learning, training and assessment of technical and procedural skills.
First Reveal – Thoracentesis
The Thoracentesis simulation supports needle access under ultrasound guidance for pleural effusion evaluation and treatment.
The first Interventional Ultrasound virtual simulator, a part of the Ultrasound Mentor family of ultrasound training solutions, provides hands-on training for an unlimited number of ultrasound-guided interventions supporting multiple-specialties.
A New Training Opportunity
- First-to-market ultrasound-guided interventional procedures virtual simulator
- One platform that enables multi-specialty hands-on practice for endless number of U/S-guided interventions. Simply plug-in the relevant anatomy and start the procedure.
- True-to-life anatomical model with palpable anatomical markers
- Live tracking of needle and ultrasound probe
- Organ movement such as lung expansion, heart pumping, artery pulsation, fetal movements and much more.
Unparalleld Educational Value
- Self-guided step-by-step procedure tutorial.
- Proficiency levels – training from novice to experts with anatomy variations, clinical scenarios and pathologies.
- Assessment – educational simulation experience including organ puncture warnings, complications such as pneuomothorax, visual aids as 3D needle, enhanced performance report and safety assessment.
Central Line Placement
Pericardiocentesis (coming soon)
For additional information on this recently launched simulator, visit the Virtual Showroom