Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology is at the heart of a growing trend in mass custom manufacturing as well as functional prototyping.
Digital-direct thermoplastic manufacturing offers exceptional quality, opens the door to novel design parameters not possible with injection molding while also bypassing the long lead time and up-front investment in injection molding tooling, offering a better total value proposition.
Download this Whitepaper now and uncover:
- How to gain a competitive advantage with SLS
- How SLS improves on injection molding
- The huge range of thermoplastics materials
- Thermoplastic material properties and applications
- How to open the door to improved products, new designs, new business models, and new markets.