3D Systems delivers a new level of productivity and efficiency for aircraft interior manufacturers through the use of innovative additive manufacturing solutions.
- Discover new 3D print materials that are compliant with FAR 25.853 regulations for flame retardency - watch our video case study with Emirates Airlines
- See a demo of our 3D scanning to CAD technologies: get a demo to prepare for the show
- Robust SLS 3D printing technologies that deliver parts equal or superior to injection-molded parts - download ebook
- Attend our workshops, to learn more about how you can benefit from new additive manufacturing solutions - see details below. Please register at our reception counter to get access to the conference.
Visit us at booth 4UD66 - we look forward to seeing you at the show.
You want to meet us at our stand? Please send us an email to [email protected] to book an appointment on our stand.
(Advanced Aerospace Applications) - 3D Systems Corporation, San Diego, California
3D Systems is hosting two workshops to help you discover in more detail how these advanced, integrated additive manufacturing solutions can help your bottom line costs and drive top line profit.
WORKSHOP 1 / Daily 11.00 - 11.45 AM
Additive Manufacturing for Airlines & Operators – Direct printing of certified cabin interior parts
Find out how integrated technologies and workflows enable manufacturers to produce plastic parts exactly when they are needed. Avoid waiting weeks or months for tooling for an obsolete or difficult-to-find part and eradicate supply-chain delays.
- 3D scanning to CAD technologies
- New 3D print materials that are compliant with FAR 25.853 regulations for required flame retardency thresholds
- Robust SLS 3D printing technologies that deliver parts equal or superior to injection-molded parts
- Rapid 3D inspection tools for measured quality check
WORKSHOP 2 / Daily 1.30 - 2.15 PM
Additive Manufacturing for Cabin Interior OEMs/PMA - When to choose between traditional and additive manufacturing plastic production processes
Additive and traditional manufacturing methods are not mutually exclusive. The trick is in knowing exactly when they can combine to deliver greater productivity, reduced scrap and faster time to profit. Attend this session to understand when you need traditional manufacturing, additive manufacturing, or a combination of both.
- Injection molds: Increase injection mold efficiency, reduce cooling times and reduce scrap with specialist conformal cooling mold design software and powder metal 3D printing for production of highly efficient cores and inserts
- Explore the use of 3D printed eggshell molding patterns for design validation and reduce production costs of LRIP (Low Rate Initial Production) for a large variety of in-cabin seals.
- Understand how additive manufacturing can deliver significant gains in sacrificial casting for carbon fibre parts
- Deliver 3D printed master patterns for urethane casting in hours, not days or weeks with additive manufacturing
Interested in joining us? Come to our stand 4UD66 and register for one of those workshops.
See you in Hamburg!