Come see us at Hannover Messe, Germany, we will discover the latest 3D printing technology and workflow management solutions:
- We're introducing our latest innovations to support you in any step along the way from Prototyping to Production: FabPro 1000 is our new industrial-grade entry-level printer for low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production - watch the video.
- We're introducing the new ProX SLS 6100 3D printer for production-ready tough, functional nylon parts. Discover the benefits and real-life examples in our new ebook.
- Interested in scalable metal additive manufacturing for seamless large parts? Preview our DMP 8500 Factory Solution.
- We'll showcase a range of high-precision, functional parts printed on the latest ProJet MJP 2500. Featuring an unrivaled blend of capabilities for the professional user, the ProJet MJP 2500 offers versatility (with a choice of rigid, elastomeric, engineering-grade and transparent materials), high print speeds (up to 3 times faster than similar class printers), an affordable price tag, compact footprint and hassle-free part processing - watch the video
- As a full solution provider we offer a range of software products to support your workflow from end to end. 3D Sprint comes free with most of our plastic printers, setting a new standard for 3D Printing - get a free trial here. All-in-one metal additive designs are easily accomplished with 3DXpert, watch a live demo at the show or preview it now.