Do you need durable, see-through plastic prototypes with the ultimate in surface finish smoothness? Look no further and see how you can emulate the properties of clear ABS and Polypropylene materials by adopting 3D printing solutions from 3D Systems to advance your design and manufacturing capabilities.
Explore how companies from all industries, from automotive and packaging to electronics and fashion, integrate 3D printing for applications such as visualization/display models, prototyping, form, fit and functional testing, as well as short run production.
Attend this live webinar to see how to get the most impressive, translucent plastic parts for your applications.
- Why traditional methods of producing transparent parts via tooling are costly and time-consuming
- Which 3D printing processes are best suited for outputting the clearest parts
- How to compare and choose the best 3D printing technology for your applications
- Design and build considerations when designing for 3D printing
- Step-by-step how to finish parts for the best clarity
Join us to learn how you can take advantage of 3D printing by applying a few simple steps to get the most clarity out of your parts.