Come see us at TCT 2018 in Birmingham, UK - one of the world’s leading design-to-manufacturing events focused on additive manufacturing, 3D printing, design and engineering technology.
Discover the latest 3D printing technology and workflow management solutions:
- The new DMP Flex 100 – affordable metal printer with highest part quality and up to double throughput – some impressions before the show.
- Our latest innovations to support you in any step along the way from Prototyping to Production: FabPro 1000 our new industrial-grade entry-level printer for low-volume, small-part prototyping and direct 3D production. Watch the video.
- Meet Figure 4, the industry’s first scalable, fully-integrated 3D printing platform. Productive and cost-effective digital molding solutions for any production environment. Learn more here and at the show.
- We'll showcase a range of high-precision, functional parts printed on the latest ProJet MJP 2500. Featuring an unrivaled blend of capabilities for the professional user, the ProJet MJP 2500 offers versatility, high print speed, an affordable price tag, compact footprint and hassle-free part processing - watch the video.
- Interested in scalable metal additive manufacturing for seamless large parts? Preview our DMP Factory 500 Solution and examine a printed large part at the show
- As a full solution provider we offer a range of software products to support your workflow from end to end. Come see our experts to give you a live demo of 3DXpert - our all-in-one solution for metal additive designs.
- Meet our On Demand Manufacturing Service Team and discuss how we bring ideas to reality through 3D printing, additive manufacturing, and traditional CNC and injection molding manufacturing services in facilities around the world.
We look forward to seeing you at TCT 2018