From product development models and prototypes to low-volume production runs, this rapid prototyping process allows us to produce parts that accurately mimic the color, texture, feel and physical properties of injection molded parts.
- Accurately mimic production colors and textures
- Large material selection – rigid, flexible, durable, clear and high-temp
- Offers similar physical properties to injection molded parts
- Used for pre-production runs
- Parts made for marketing samples and test prototypes
- Low-volume manufacturing
Cast Urethane parts can be complete and delivered in days after completing SRM tooling (Silicone Rubber Molds). Short runs of several hundred pieces can be delivered within weeks in most instances.
One of the greatest benefits of the Cast Urethane process is the ability to over-mold existing parts or hardware with a second material.