Injection molding produces high quality parts and prototypes by forcing heated thermoplastics into a mold cavity to create the desired component.
3D Systems provides traditional injection molding services, with capabilities ranging from prototype through production quantities, multi-cavity tooling, tight tolerances, over-molding and secondary post-molding operations.
We offer most commercially available thermoplastics from production-grade tooling, with no geometry limits and have a large variety of solutions and benefits to meet your needs.
- Production grade tooling for 50-100K parts
- Standard lead time 2-4 weeks for T1 samples
- No limitations on side actions
- Part sizes up to 60 inches long
- Variety of polishing and texturing capabilities
- Fast and dependable service
- Free Design for Manufacturing Analysis (DFM) with each quote