Injection molding produces high quality parts and prototypes by forcing heated thermoplastics into a mold cavity to create the desired component.
3D Systems provides traditional injection molding services, with capabilities ranging from prototype through production quantities, multi-cavity tooling, tight tolerances, over-molding and secondary post-molding operations.
We offer most commercially available thermoplastics from production-grade tooling, with no geometry limits and have a large variety of solutions and benefits to meet your needs.
- Production grade tooling for 50-100K parts
- Standard lead time 2-4 weeks for T1 samples
- No limitations on side actions
- Part sizes up to 60 inches long
- Variety of polishing and texturing capabilities
- Fast and dependable service
- Free Design for Manufacturing Analysis (DFM) with each quote
- ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Class 103 to 105 injection tooling Certified P20 Steel, H13 and stainless steels
- In-house tooling trial capabilities ranging from 40 ton to 3000 ton molding presses
- Fully automated tooling with slides, lifters & standalone tool bases
- Pilot and short run production available upon tooling completion
- Secondary assembly and painting options available
- PPAP and process capability studies
Injection Molding Design Guide