Do you need the aesthetics of white parts with thermoplastic-like performance and long-term stability? Whether it's for direct, small series production or functional prototyping, you can order parts made with innovative new Figure 4® Rigid White material through our On Demand online ordering. And you can get parts in as fast as 24 hours with no tooling time and ultra-fast Figure 4 3D printing.
Figure 4 Rigid White has a good balance of thermal and mechanical properties, combined with excellent print quality and long-term indoor and outdoor environmental stability – key for production applications including:
- Housings and brackets
- Automotive interior and electronic components
- Jigs & fixtures
- And other general-use parts.
What Are The Benefits of Figure 4 Rigid White?
- Production-grade parts with long term stability, exceptional surface quality, accuracy, and repeatability
- White color for applications from prototyping to end-use parts with traditional thermoplastic properties and look
- Fast access to parts in hands with production as fast as one day
- Expert consultancy from design to production through On Demand services
Preliminary Key Specs
- 8 years indoor and 2 years outdoor stability
- Elongation at break: 15%
- Heat deflection temperature: 67 °C / 153 °F
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 57 MPa / 8150 psi
- Flexural modulus: 2200 MPa / 319 ksi
- Impact strength (notched Izod): 21 J/m / 0.4 ft-lb/in
- Printable build volume (W x D x H): up to 124.8 x 70.2 x 346 mm / 4.9 x 2.8 x 13.6 in
Figure 4® Rigid White is only available with 3D Systems On Demand. Order your parts today at https://ondemand.3dsystems.com/user/signin.