Do you need the aesthetics of white parts with thermoplastic-like performance and long-term stability? Whether it's for direct, small series production or functional prototyping, you can order parts made with innovative new Figure 4® Rigid White material through our On Demand online ordering. And you can get parts in as fast as 24 hours with no tooling time and ultra-fast Figure 4 3D printing.
Figure 4 Rigid White has a good balance of thermal and mechanical properties, combined with excellent print quality and long-term indoor and outdoor environmental stability – key for production applications including:
- Housings and brackets
- Automotive interior and electronic components
- Jigs & fixtures
- And other general-use parts.
What Are The Benefits of Figure 4 Rigid White?
- Production-grade parts with long term stability, exceptional surface quality, accuracy, and repeatability
- White color for applications from prototyping to end-use parts with traditional thermoplastic properties and look
- Fast access to parts in hands with production as fast as one day
- Expert consultancy from design to production through On Demand services
- Thermoplastic behavior with necking at break
- 65°C heat deflection temperature
- 20% elongation at break
- Flexural modulus of 2200MPa
- UL94 HB flammability
Figure 4® Rigid White is only available with 3D Systems On Demand. Order your parts today at https://ondemand.3dsystems.com/user/signin.