BURLINGTON, Mass., USA - Z Corporation will demonstrate its latest advances in rapid prototyping and 3D scanning technologies next week at Euromold 2010, the world fair for moldmaking, tooling, design and application development.
The technologies that will be highlighted include the world's fastest, most affordable 3D printers, plastic prototyping machines and unique handheld 3D laser scanners. Each offers breakthrough improvements in the speed, ease and quality of product design and development. Euromold takes place Wednesday, December 1, through Saturday, December 4, in Frankfurt, Germany.
In addition, Peter Hansford, vice president, Z Corporation EMEA will present two real-world case studies, illustrating the business benefits of reducing time and costs using 3D printing, Hydroforming Design Light AB of Vansbro, Sweden and Spirax Sarco Inc. of Blythewood, S.C., USA. December 3, 3:20 PM, Hall 11.0, Booth A128.
In Hall 11.0, Stand B112, Z Corporation will feature:
- The ZPrinter® 250, its newest, most affordable, multicolor 3D printer. The ZPrinter 250 has a small physical footprint and incorporates the speed and many automation features found in Z Corp.'s high-end printers, making it ideal for the classroom, department, or small business.
- The ZBuilder™ Ultra rapid prototyping machine that builds durable plastic parts rivaling injection molding's accuracy, material properties, detail, and surface finish, at one-third of the price of machines with comparable performance.
- The ZPrinter® 450, a full-color, easy to use, office-friendly 3D printer delivering advanced color, automation and a print speed five to 10 times faster than competing printers.
- The ZScanner® 700 CX, the world's first handheld 3D laser scanner that can capture surface information in full 24-bit color, rendering the complete picture of an object, not just the geometry.
- Physical 3D models ZPrinted with the new zp®150 build material, which offers richer colors, whiter whites, increased part strength, and the option to cure models with a spritz of water.
Complementing the product demonstrations, Z Corporation will be handing out free samples of multicolor 3D printed models. Z Corporation senior executives will also be on hand to listen to attendees' product development priorities and discuss which rapid prototyping and 3D scanning technologies can best meet their needs. Z Corporation will offer product information in both German and English.
About Z Corporation
Z Corporation 3D technologies help product designers, engineers and architects create the right designs the first time. Professionals use ZPrinter 3D printers, ZBuilder Ultra rapid prototyping machines and ZScanner 3D laser scanners to compress the design cycle, generate new concepts, communicate clearly, foster collaboration, and reduce errors. These solutions span the entire 3D CAD/BIM design process from concept through design verification.
# # #