Accelerate your jewelry time-to-market with digital solutions for jewelry. Save production time and focus on enhancing intricate details as well as producing jewelry patterns with repeatable fine detail and precision. Create casting patterns, master patterns for molds, and prototype/fit check models utilizing the jewelry-optimized 3D printers from 3D Systems.
Join 3D Systems’ Sam Green as he introduces two of the leading 3D printing technologies for both wax and resin jewelry casting and reviews the advantages and capabilities of each. You will see examples of printed versus cast patterns, and find out how the capacity and print speeds of each technology can accelerate your production process.
This webinar will cover:
- How to achieve ultra-fine detail in 3D printed jewelry patterns for exceptional casting results;
- The positive reputational impact of shrinking time-to-market for a more responsive business;
- the latest on resin casting, silicone molding and prototyping applications with the new Figure 4 Jewelry solution
- 100% wax materials for 3D printing to bolster casting reliability;
- Efficiently turn your CAD files into castable patterns using 3D Sprint software
- Special limited time promotions on advanced technologies for jewelry production.
Meet the Expert:
Sam Green, Professional Printer Category Manager
Sam Green manages the professional category of 3D printers at 3D Systems. Sam has worked in the development and marketing of additive manufacturing solutions for over 10 years with experience in some of the largest 3d printing system vendors, specializing in resin jetting technologies.