White Paper - Download Now
The next chapter in additive technology is written by Figure 4 technology – a new manufacturing solution using non-contact membrane DLP (Digital Light Printing), state-of-the-art plastic resins, and a light-based UV curing process that takes minutes versus hours as with heat-based curing processes.
The non-contact membrane DLP enables constant print rates regardless of how many parts are being printed – allowing Figure 4 Standalone to achieve a new print speed benchmark in the 3D printing industry.
Figure 4 Standalone is the affordable and versatile solution for low volume production and ultra-fast prototyping.
Download now and discover how to revolutionize direct production of 3D printed parts with speed, repeatability and affordability, and understand how Figure 4 technology enables:
- Superior final parts through its non-contact membrane DLP technology
- Ultra-fast speed - enabling go to market faster
- Low Total Cost of Operation
- Consistent and accurate levels of repeatability
- Scalability – enabling 10,000 parts in 11 days
- Versatility via the wide range of material options available