Register now to watch the webinar.
Whether you call it reverse engineering or something else, you are almost certainly measuring physical parts and using those dimensions to inform multiple aspects of your products’ designs. Every time you capture physical reality to use as part of your digital design process, you’re engaging in reverse engineering.
A modern approach to reverse engineering—backed by the latest measurement technology and software—can drive value throughout your business:
- Design new products that fit in, on, or around existing ones.
- Maintain legacy parts and tooling.
- Document changes made after something is prototyped or manufactured.
- Creating new products inspired by those that came before.
Watch this webinar to learn first hand from an industry expert about:
- Where to use reverse engineering and why
- How to deploy your organization’s reverse-engineering competency
- Common product development challenges and how to overcome theme
- Using scan-based design
- Reverse engineering with Geomagic Design X
Meet the Expert
Cyle Caplinger, Senior Regional Sales Manager, Americas West
Cyle is a senior sales manager for Geomagic software at 3D Systems. He has extensive experience working with customers, vendors, and partners on 3D scanning and additive manufacturing workflows with specific expertise in reverse engineering, industrial inspection, and advanced manufacturing.