Plastic Additive Manufacturing Software
- Streamlines time to print with a single, easy-to-use interface
- Facilitates file preparation with native CAD import
- Enhances manufacturing efficiency with finely-tuned supports
- Increases productivity with auto placement
- Accurately estimates material usage and print time
Remote Diagnostics Management Software for 3D Printers
- Provides active system management and service alerts to 3D Systems
- Enables real-time remote diagnosis
- Automatically creates support cases
- Offers intelligent preventative maintenance
- Plans service visits and parts ordering
3D Printing Materials
3D Systems offers an extensive and versatile portfolio of 3D printing materials for all applications and performance characteristics in additive manufacturing: plastic, elastomer, composite, wax, metal, bio-compatible, and more.
Brought to you by the company that invented them: 3D Systems offers the biggest range of commercial 3D printing technologies for plastic and metal including stereolithography (SLA), selective laser sintering (SLS), multi-jet printing (MJP), color-jet printing (CJP), and direct metal printing (DMP).
Learn more through our eBooks, webinars, customer stories and blog resources: