Please fill out the form to watch the recording!
Have you ever wondered about the meaning of the data in our material datasheets? Now is your chance: Meet Marty Johnson from “Marty on Materials” for a live Q&A webinar and ask all the questions your ever pondered on topics such as:
- Why does all this data matter?
- What does a data point in the datasheet table actually represent? Min, Max, Average, Sample size?
- What are the conditions of industry standard tests?
- How do I compare data in long term stability testing?
- What impact does post-processing make? Solvents, times, drying, etc
- Does data allow for users to do further product and industry testing?
We are looking forward to your questions. Meet us on April 25th for an hour full of insights, revelations, and maybe surprising facts.