How do I enter the sweepstakes?
Step 1 - Upload a photo or video to Twitter or Instagram at the 3D Systems booth #E7601 at Rapid + TCT 2021 and tag @3dsystems using hashtags #DefyLimitations, #3DSystems and #RAPIDevent. Each platform counts as an entry on Instagram and Twitter.
NOTE: User profile’s must be public for entry
Step 2 - Upload more than one photo or video during the event and tagging @3dsystems using hashtags #DefyLimitations, #3DSystems and #RAPIDevent for bonus entries.
You are now entered into the 3D Systems Social Media Sweepstakes!
Prizes – 10 winners will be chosen at random earning a $25 Amazon gift card.
Timing - The Sweepstakes begins on Monday, September 13 at 10 am CT and ends on Wednesday September 15, at 12pm CT. If the prize is not claimed by end of day during the event, we will ship the prize to each winner.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you at Rapid + TCT!
1. Eligibility: The 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. who participate. Entrants must be of 21 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. 3D Systems, Inc.’s employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is 3D Systems, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 333 Three D Systems Circle, Rock Hill, SC 29730. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstake], the entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes.
4. 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on September 13 at 10 am CST] and ends on September 15 at 12 pm CST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes by uploading a photo at the 3D Systems booth, located at #E7601, during the Rapid + TCT event, tagging 3D Systems at @3dsystems and using hashtags #DefyLimitations, #RAPIDevent, and #3DSystems in the post to enter to win. Your entry must fully meet all 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. NOTE: Participants may enter more than once. Participants will also have the opportunity to answer trivia questions each day of the event at the booth which are also considered additional entries to win. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: Ten winners of the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes (each a “Winner”) will be chosen to receive a $25 Amazon gift card, plus 3D Systems pens and phone chargers. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Each Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all applicable local, state, and federal taxes. The Winners shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winners request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, each selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use such Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The ten Winners will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winners by direct message via Instagram or Twitter within five days following drawing. The Sponsor is not responsible for, and shall have no liability for any Winner’s failure to receive notices due to social network security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within five days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes) by the Winner is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF A WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, SUCH WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (text, photo and/or video) into this 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winners based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes and/or 1) the Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The hearing locale will be held in the AAA office closest to the 3D Systems corporate headquarters.
15.Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The 3D Systems Social Event Sweepstakes hosted by 3D Systems is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.