Please submit this form to download the application brief
Are you interested in reducing your lead times and production costs associated with sand casting parts?
The sand casting process has gone through some dramatic changes in recent years thanks to the benefits and advantages offered by 3D printing or Additive Manufacturing (AM). AM does not seek to replace the traditional sand casting process.
Rest assured, sand casting practitioners and traditional casting companies will not go out of business because of 3D printing. Instead, AM can assist the traditional sand casting process, making it faster, more cost-efficient, and more agile.
Discover how AM can improve your sand casting process, download our free application brief to learn more about:
- Advantages AM offers sand casting
- Additively manufacturing sand casting patterns
- Types of 3D printing technology
- Pellet extrusion large-format 3D printers
- How to choose the right materials for your application