Download the eBook
Staying competitive when time-to-market is shrinking requires manufacturers to shorten product development cycles and increase manufacturing agility.
With tools like stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing, this is possible. SLA provides you with the accuracy, capacity, and versatility you need for a diverse range of prototyping and production applications.
3D Systems’ SLA solutions include hardware, software, and materials. SLA material properties include:
- Tough – with medium impact strength, tensile strength, and elongation, like injection-molded ABS
- Durable – with high impact strength, high elongation, and the look and feel of polypropylene (PP)
- Rigid –with high tensile strength, plus heat deflection temperature and elongation, like polycarbonate and urethane
- Transparent – for high clarity with excellent humidity and moisture resistance
- High Temperature – high moisture- and temperature-resistance with transparency
- High Temperature Composite – stiff with heat deflection temperatures exceeding 250˚C (482°F)
- Biocompatible – USP Class VI capable and/or ISO 10993 capable
- Investment Casting – stable medium-to extra-large lightweight QuickCast ® casting patterns
- Jewelry Casting – high resolution, castable plastic
- Dental – accuracy and durability for dental models
Download our eBook for detailed insights into these SLA materials, as well as feature case studies on successful SLA applications.