The benefits of selective laser sintering (SLS) are now available in a production-grade workflow solution that is ready for the factory floor. 3D Systems’ SLS 380 printer is optimized to answer the demand for cost-effective batch production parts, and comes equipped with software, material handling, and post-processing solutions to enable factory scalability. Take advantage of robust, self-supporting additive manufacturing with nylon thermoplastics to advance part performance through more complex and functional designs, while reducing lead time and manufacturing costs.
Download the workflow solution guide to learn:
- The integrated workflow components
- How the SLS 380 maintains thermal uniformity to deliver dimensionally stable parts with high repeatability and yield
- Material management options for automatic powder blending and recycling
- Available post-processing solutions, from de-powdering to vapor honing
- Software features, compatible materials, tech specs, and more