M789 combines high hardness with excellent corrosion resistance. This tool steel specifically optimized for laser powder bed fusion processes such as direct metal printing (DMP) displays a broad process window on 3D Systems DMP Flex and Factory 350 and ProX DMP 320 metal printers leading to high density parts across the build plate.
- Mold inserts with conformal cooling channels
- Drilling and cutting tools
- Tire molds and tire sipes
- Drive train parts, e.g. axle components
- Replacement and custom machinery components subject to wear
- Complex drill heads for oil and gas applications