Fast Design for Manufacturing
Master all design sculpting challenges. How? Use our unique 3D design software and create complex, highly-detailed, organic 3D shapes for prototyping or manufacturing. Stay competitive with our integrated CAD/CAM software and benefit from its broad range of features in your mold, die, and manufacturing shops. Prepare and optimize parts for printing quickly and easily. Print quality parts faster using both plastic and metal materials.
- Creates sculpted shapes, especially products that precisely fit the human body
- Lets you add aesthetic and functional details that are difficult or impossible in CAD
- Ensures designs are ready for additive, subtractive, or formative manufacturing
- Enables transition from handcrafting to digital design with an intuitive haptic interface
- Supports primary mesh file formats for scan data import and live scanning for select scanners
- Supports all model preparation steps and various imaging modalities, 3D file formats, and 3D printers
- Creates 3D models in minutes using automatic segmentation tools
- Enables pre-operative surgical planning and patient consent
- Overlays results on patient scan to ensure precision
- Provides intuitive editing tools and enhanced 3D visualization
Short Product Delivery Time for Additive Manufacturing
Shorten your product delivery time and boost productivity. How? By reducing both programming and machining time with our software solutions for additive manufacturing, plastic, and metal materials.
- Support every additive manufacturing (AM) workflow step, from design to printing
- Use cutting-edge design for AM (DfAM) tools like Generative Design and Implicit Modeling to optimize the shape and structure of your part for AM, and light-weighting.
- Streamlines preparation and optimization processes for shorter lead times
- Reduces print time, material consumption, and post-processing
- Streamlines time to print with a single, easy-to-use interface
- Facilitates file preparation with native CAD import
- Enhances manufacturing efficiency with finely-tuned supports
- Increases productivity with auto placement
- Accurately estimates material usage and print time
Bring the power of 3D scan-based inspection to people all over the world. How? With our metrology software that enables you to capture and interpret scan data. Download our eBook to learn how 3D scanning can fulfil your inspection needs.
- Makes it easy to both capture and interpret scan data
- Enables anyone to get results with little or no training
- Handles huge data sets quickly and easily with scan-native algorithms built on a CAD kernel
- Provides all the tools you need for professional-level inspection
- Works with any 3D scanner or PCMM arm
Increase machine availability, reduce operating costs, and improve overall production efficiency. How? With our fleet monitoring and remote diagnostic applications in the 3D production environment.
- Provides active system management and proactive service alerts to 3D Systems
- Enables real-time remote diagnosis
- Automatically creates support cases
- Offers intelligent preventative maintenance
- Plans service visits and parts ordering