About this printer
Integrated Printer, Material and Software Solution
The ProX 800 printer gives you one single point of contact for expert application support and daily use of our gold standard Stereolithography 3D printing technology.
The wide spectrum of Accura® additive manufacturing materials is developed and tuned to our SLA 3D print engines and enable rigid, tough/durable, clear, casting, high-temp, composites and specialty materials to meet your application and product requirements. Rapidly 3D print prototypes, investment casting patterns, thermoforming molds, and more, and integrate with our software technologies to enable mass-custom manufacturing processes in your production line.
Access the industry-leading 3D Sprint® software at no charge with each SLA 3D printer to enable rapid view, repair, enhancement and automated placement of parts in preparation for 3D printing. Your enhanced design for additive manufacturing workflow begins here while 3D Connect™ Service provides a new level of management in 3D production. This secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support enables better service, improves uptime and delivers production assurance for your system.
Meet or Exceed Standard Tolerances for Injection-Molded Plastics
Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) and precise throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. On large parts (up to 650 x 750 x 550 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in) as well as on smallest parts, features are reproducible down to 0.1 mm or 0.004 in –depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Shell investment casting patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Under the hood components
- Rapid production of flow test rigs
- Mass customization production (orthodontic, dental,)
- Custom assembly jigs and fixtures
- Quick and easy material changeover
- Uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers
- Ease of use –intuitive workflow
- Low material waste
- Broad application flexibility
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity(W x D x H): 25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in (650 x 750 x 550 mm)
- Highest precision & accuracy –meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Also available with rigid, stable nanocomposite material
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect