Precision part manufacturing system at an attractive price point, produces finest detail, best surface quality parts.
The ProX DMP 200 is a high-performance, high-quality 3D printing alternative to traditional manufacturing processes, offering reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set-up times, very dense metal parts, and the ability to produce very complex assemblies as a single part.
This entry-level Direct Metal 3D Printer (DMP) uses a broad choice of materials. Manufacture small, complex metal parts in a build volume of 140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.54 in) along with semi-automated material loading and an optional external recycling station.
About this printer
- Small, precision parts
- Research and development
- Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
- Reduced weight/lightweight design
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Conformal cooling
- Integrated solution (for printers, materials, software and application support)
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Minimal waste of materials
- High precision parts with the finest details
- Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 115 mm(5.51 x 5.51 x 4.54 in) – height inclusive of build plate
- Very dense, non-porous parts
- Typical accuracy is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 in) on small parts, +/-0.2% on large parts
- Repeatability of approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches)
- The surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro-inches)
- 3DXpert All-in-one Metal AM software for fast and easy part preparation, localized print strategies and build simulation
- Materials with pre-developed parameters