The DMP Flex 200 is designed for professional 3D printed metal manufacturing of small, complex, fine detail metal parts at high quality using 3D Systems’ direct metal printing (DMP). 3D Systems’ patented layer compacting technology allows the use of smaller particles, which in turn helps to generate the finest feature detail available in the market and thinnest possible wall thicknesses. The typical accuracy on our small metal parts is +/-50 μm (+/-0.002 inches), on large parts +/-0.2%. Repeatability from part to part is approximately 20 μm (0.0008 inches).
About this printer
- Dental applications including next day RPDs, crowns, bridges, and implant bars
- Research and development
- Small, complex precision parts
- Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
- Reduced weight/lightweight design
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Prints parts that others struggle to print
- Minimal waste of materials
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
- Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow
- Complete solution (printers, materials, software and application support)
- Uses direct metal printing (DMP) technology
- Build volume (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 115 mm (5.51 x 5.51 x 4.53 in) –height inclusive of build plate
- Surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches)
- High precision and repeatability
- Intuitive 3DXpert software for part set-up and production
- LaserForm materials with certified parameters
Commonly Used Materials for the DMP Flex 200
LaserForm CoCr (B) or (C)
Highly corrosion and wear resistant, suitable for biomedical
LaserForm Ti Gr5 (A)
High strength, low weight, excellent biocompatibility
LaserForm Ti Gr23 (A)
High strength, low weight, excellent biocompatibility - lower Oxygen than Gr5
LaserForm 316L (B)
Able to be sterilized and highly corrosion resistant.
Find a Broad Choice in Metal Alloys Materials
* Note: Not all products and materials are available in all countries – please consult your local sales representative for availability.
All-In-One Integrated Software For Industrial Additive Manufacturing3DXpert is an all-in-one integrated software to prepare, optimize and manufacture 3D CAD models using industrial additive manufacturing (AM). Supporting every step of the additive manufacturing workflow from design to post-processing, 3DXpert streamlines your process to quickly and efficiently transition from a 3D model to a successfully printed part.
Interested in purchasing this printer?
You Might Also Be Interested In
DMP Factory 350 and DMP Factory 350 Dual
Scalable, high quality metal AM with integrated powder management