A Clear, Production-Grade Material Offering Long-Term Stability and Clarity
Figure 4 Tough Clear delivers a versatile combination of mechanical stability and properties suitable for functional prototyping or end-use parts. It offers high light transmission that can be made fully transparent with post-processing.
3D printing clear components is a cost-effective manufacturing process for product development. Get visibility into the workings of complex
assemblies, observe gas or fluid flows and reduce product design cycles. Figure 4 Tough Clear introduces long-term stability which minimizes reprints.
- End-use manufacturing of high volume, small plastic parts
- Load-bearing handles, cranks, knobs, and levers
- Structural brackets, snap-fits, and fasteners
- Lighting covers, cases, reflectors, and light guides
- Fast-moving consumer goods and consumer packaging
- Excellent clarity that can be further improved with post-processing steps like clear coating
- Long-term environmental stability of mechanical properties and performance
- Ability to go from prototype to production parts using clear or transparent aesthetics
- Prototypes have longer lives and can be reused for longer periods of time
- Supports functional testing in outdoor settings
- Automotive fluid and chemical compatibility
* Note: Not all products and materials are available in all countries – please consult your local sales representative for availability.
What's New with Figure 4?
You might also be interested in:
View in all Languages
Printers Compatible with this Material:
Figure 4 Production
Industry’s first customizable, fully-integrated factory solution for direct digital production