Affordable and versatile
Affordable and versatile for low-volume production and fast prototyping, offering quality and accuracy with industrial-grade durability, service and support.
Prototyping to production
Same day prototyping and direct digital production of tens and hundreds of parts per month.
About this printer
- Replacement of traditional molding and cast urethane processes
- Rapid functional prototyping and fast concept models
- Investment casting patterns for jewelry
- End-use durable plastic parts
- Short run production of plastic articles
- Jigs and fixtures
- Rapid tooling -molds and master patterns
- Elastomeric parts –prototypes of grommets, seals, hoses, weatherstripping, tubes, gaskets, spacers and other vibration dampening components
- Medical applications requiring biocompatibility and/or thermal resistance
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Industrial-grade durability
- Print and use same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Application flexibility
- Efficient design iteration
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H):124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required
Interested in purchasing this printer?
You Might Also Be Interested In