Affordable and versatile
Affordable and versatile for low-volume production and fast prototyping, offering quality and accuracy with industrial-grade durability, service and support.
Prototyping to production
Same day prototyping and direct digital production of tens and hundreds of parts per month.
About this printer
- Replacement of traditional molding and cast urethane processes
- Rapid functional prototyping and fast concept models
- Investment casting patterns for jewelry
- End-use durable plastic parts
- Short run production of plastic articles
- Jigs and fixtures
- Rapid tooling -molds and master patterns
- Elastomeric parts –prototypes of grommets, seals, hoses, weatherstripping, tubes, gaskets, spacers and other vibration dampening components
- Medical applications requiring biocompatibility and/or thermal resistance
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Industrial-grade durability
- Print and use same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Application flexibility
- Efficient design iteration
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H):124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required
Materials for this printerThe broad and expanding range of materials available for Figure 4 addresses a wide variety of applications needs, for functional prototyping, direct production of end-use parts, molding and casting. Chose from rigid and durable materials with thermoplastic-like behaviors, rubber-like, castable, heat resistant, and biocompatible capable materials.
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingStreamline your file-to-part workflow, from preparing and optimizing CAD data to managing the additive manufacturing process with this exclusive software for 3D Systems plastic printers.
A new level of management in 3D production3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.
Interested in purchasing this printer?
You Might Also Be Interested In
Figure 4 Production
Industry’s first customizable, fully-integrated factory solution for direct digital production