The next chapter in additive technology is written by Figure 4 technology – a new manufacturing solution using non-contact membrane printing, state-of-the-art plastic resins, and a lightbased UV curing process that takes minutes versus hours with heat-based curing processes.
The speed of the non-contact membrane process combined with the low static volume print tray, allows for more highly reactive material chemistries – allowing Figure 4 Standalone to achieve a new print speed benchmark in the 3D printing industry.
Figure 4 Standalone is the affordable and versatile solution for low volume production and ultra-fast prototyping.
Download now and discover how to revolutionize direct production of 3D printed parts with speed, repeatability and affordability, and understand how Figure 4 technology enables:
- Superior final parts through its non-contact membrane direct digital production technology
- Ultra-fast speed - enabling go to market faster
- Low Total Cost of Operation
- Consistent and accurate levels of repeatability
- Scalability – enabling 10,000 parts in 11 days
- Versatility via the wide range of material options available