Faster and Easier
Accessing high fidelity, functional plastic or elastomeric prototypes has never been faster or easier, with up to 3x higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers and finished part delivery up to 4x faster with 3D Systems MJP EasyClean System.
Simple File-to-Part Workflow
The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series embodies the latest in 3D Systems MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology, engineered to combine professional-grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, compact footprint and easy part processing.
About this printer
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fits
- Water-tight applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Functional testing at high temperature
- Biocompatible medical devices
- Jigs, fixtures and tools
- Patterns, dies and molds for rapid tooling
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine feature definition
- Greater geometric freedom with easy, hand-free support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Use a MultiJet Printing machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 294 x 211 x 144 mm (11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in)
- High resolution, up to 1600 x 900 x 790 DPI
- Capable of printing in rigid, engineering-grade, high temperature resistant, elastomeric or biocompatible materials, in clear or in a range of opaque colors (material compatibility is printer model dependent)
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
Setting the New Standard in 3D PrintingPrepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System's plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
A new level of management in 3D production3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.